The Project Manager will be working with the management team towards successful execution of a range of low voltage systems. The project manager will be responsible for overall quality of the projects we are delivering as well as helping us identify technicians strengths and weaknesses. They are also responsible for all phases of events including cost and budgetary considerations, implementation and post-project follow-up. The Project Manager will determine all technical requirements for scope of a project: including logistics, scheduling, power requirements and site requirements, room drawings (CAD), as needed. The PM will work with the management team in the planning and scheduling of qualified technicians, as needed, for each project, including projects with multiple functions and site locations. The Project Manager will also coordinate, well in advance, the scheduling, and often attending, site surveys as determined by individual projects. Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years experience in systems design and project management.
- Minimum of five years experience with Crestron automation.
- Proficient in Autocad and visio
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Complete understanding of all aspects of integrated systems
- Professional attitude and team player.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of residential and commercial construction.
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- The ability to travel to project sites as needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time