Custom Window Treatment Installer
The custom window treatment installer will work independently (and with a team) towards the completion of project-based window treatment installations and service calls. This person will be responsible for the timely completion of daily tasks, procedures and documentation they are assigned ranging from installing manual and motorized window treatments ranging from roller shades, roman shades, drapery tracks including bent and curved tracks. The technician should be professional, well organized and adept at balancing a range of tasks. The successful candidate must be hard working, computer proficient, have a clean driving record and be a real team player.
- 2+ years of window treatment installation experience
- Construction (carpentry) experience
- Good base of mechanical skills
- Good physical condition – able to safely lift 50 lbs
- Ability to quickly learn new products and systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean drug test & background check
- Neat and clean appearance
- Excellent communication & basic math skills
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time