We are seeking a talented Business Developer who will be responsible for low voltage systems system design & sales ranging from A/V, Security, Lighting & control, motorized window treatments, automation, networking and more. Prospecting, cold calling, and networking in order to generate new business is a key consideration of the position. The Business Developer will be provided with in-house support resources for the designing, engineering, integration, and installation of products. Additionally, other corporate supported personnel are provided for exclusive and semi-exclusive products.
- Generate industry relationships and provide client assistance.
- Grow and manage an existing account base of dedicated customers.
- Conduct meetings with decision-makers to thoroughly understand client needs and to provide solutions.
- Prepare proposals and bid specifications to strategically win new business.
- Manage the sales process from initial meeting through closing including thorough documentation of client needs and future opportunities.
- Develop project designs and initial job specifications.
- Provide call lists, sales forecasts, and other reporting items as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time